Hotels in Chiva de Morella, Spain
Search & Compare Chiva de Morella Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chiva de Morella
Chiva de Morella overviewChiva de Morella is known for its natural features, historical sites, and museums. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Time of Dinosaurs Museum and Arciprestal Museum. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Morella Castle and San Francisco Convent. Chiva de Morella is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Chiva de MorellaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Chiva de Morella can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 18 hotels in the Chiva de Morella area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
How to get to Chiva de MorellaFly in to Valencia (VLC), 82.6 mi (133 km) from downtown Chiva de Morella.
What to see around Chiva de MorellaA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Time of Dinosaurs Museum
- • Arciprestal Museum
- • Sexenni Museum
- • Lo Masmut Ethnological Museum
- • Morella Castle
- • San Francisco Convent
- • Las Monjas Tower
- • Archpriest Church of Santa Maria
- • San Miguel Gothic Cathedral
- • Virgen de la Fuente Sanctuary
- • Masmut Rocks
- • Peters´s Garden
When to visit Chiva de MorellaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 46°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches