District 1 Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in District 1
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall
- Saigon Square
- Ben Thanh Market
- Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica
- Opera House
- Saigon Skydeck
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall Square
- Ho Chi Minh City Notre Dame Cathedral
- HCMC Museum
- Saigon River
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City
- Reunification Palace
- Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden
- September 23 Park
- Saigon Culinary Arts Centre
- Saigon Tax Trade Center
- Tao Dan Park
- Tran Hung Dao Temple
Hotels in District 1 with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: C Central Hotel Bui Vien
- Service: Tripwriter Hotel & Bistro
- Comfort: A25 Hotel - Luong Huu Khanh
- Condition: A25 Hotel - Luong Huu Khanh
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in District 1 are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in District 1 with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.