Chinatown Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Chinatown
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Verizon Center (MCI Center)
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Ford's Theater
- International Spy Museum
- Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds
- National Portrait Gallery
- Sidney Harman Hall
- Cultural Alliance of Greater Washington
- Sixth and I Historic Synagogue
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library
- Donald W. Reynolds Center for American Art and Portraiture
- Peterson House
- Lansburgh Theatre
- National Museum of Crime and Punishment
- Chinatown Archway
- Marian Koshland Science Museum
- Peterson's Boarding House
- Friendship Arch
- Shakespeare Theatre Company
Hotels in Chinatown with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Chinatown, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Chinatown by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Heaven on Washington - Center of City
- Service: Heaven on Washington - Center of City
- Comfort: Heaven on Washington - Center of City
- Condition: Heaven on Washington - Center of City
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!