Hotels in Roda, Spain
Search & Compare Roda Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Roda
Roda overviewRoda is special for its beaches and oceanfront, and known for its spas and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to La Serena Gol and Lo Romero Golf. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Salt Marshes of San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park and Puerto Deportivo Tomas Maestre. Roda is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in RodaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Roda has accommodations to fit every need. There are 105 hotels in the Roda area and you can shop as many as 44 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 43 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 36 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $102 per night
How to get to RodaFly in to Murcia (MJV-San Javier), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from downtown Roda.
What to see around RodaFun activities like golf and pampering at the spa are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • La Serena Gol
- • Lo Romero Golf
- • Palmera Beach
- • Peraleja Golf
- • Peke Park
- • Salt Marshes of San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park
- • Campoamor Beach
- • Cabo Roig Beach
- • Cala Capitan Beach
- • La Zenia Beach
- • Alcazaba Zoco
- • Zenia Boulevard Shopping Center
- • Puerto Deportivo Tomas Maestre
- • Zamar Museum of Carriages and Motorcycles
- • Mining Park of La Union
- • La Manga Club
- • Archaelogical Museum