Hotels in Taylor Lake Village, Texas
Search & Compare Taylor Lake Village Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Taylor Lake Village
Taylor Lake Village overviewTaylor Lake Village is a luxury getaway surrounded by picturesque views of lakes. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining choices, along with activities like boating and swimming. Families will find plenty of fun at Kemah Boardwalk. Johnson Space Center - NASA and Battleship Texas are popular places to visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Taylor Lake Village also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Taylor Lake VillageWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Taylor Lake Village has options to suit everyone's style. There are 277 hotels in the Taylor Lake Village area and you can shop as many as 97 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 55%.
- • 100 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 134 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 29 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $189 per night
How to get to Taylor Lake VillageFly in to Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 7 mi (11.2 km) from downtown Taylor Lake Village. Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) is the next closest major airport, 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away.
What to see around Taylor Lake VillageKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Armand Bayou Nature Center
- • Space Center Houston
- • Kemah Boardwalk
- • iT'z
- • Bay Area Raceway
- • Johnson Space Center - NASA
- • Battleship Texas
When to visit Taylor Lake VillageCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 45°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 57°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 68°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 45°F night
- • January-March: 10.3 inches
- • April-June: 15.1 inches
- • July-September: 14.9 inches
- • October-December: 14.3 inches