Hotels in Santa Gertrudis, Spain
Search & Compare Santa Gertrudis Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Santa Gertrudis
Santa Gertrudis overviewSanta Gertrudis is a relaxing place known for its beaches and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of islands and flowers. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Soak up some sunshine at popular spots in the area like Benirras Beach and Las Salinas Beach. Ibiza Castle and Es Vedra Island are popular sights to see. Whatever you're into, Santa Gertrudis has something for you.
Where to stay in Santa GertrudisWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Santa Gertrudis has accommodations to fit every need. There are 347 hotels in the Santa Gertrudis area and you can shop as many as 163 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 70 2-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 127 3-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 75 4-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 15 5-star hotels with an average price of $148 per night
How to get to Santa GertrudisFly in to Ibiza (IBZ), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from downtown Santa Gertrudis.
What to see around Santa GertrudisIts beaches, parks, and flowers are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Puerto de San Miguel Beach
- • Cova de Can Marca
- • Sa Torreta
- • Benirras Beach
- • Ses Feixes Wetlands
- • Ibiza Castle
- • Las Salinas Beach
- • Es Vedra Island
When to visit Santa GertrudisIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 48°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 49°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches