Hotels in Kurate, Japan
Search & Compare Kurate Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kurate
Kurate overviewKurate is known for its museums. Take in some of the area's local culture at Edo Light Museum and Kitakyushu Municipal Children's Culture and Science Museum. A stop at places like Kissho-ji Temple and Takakura Shrine will create some memories. Kurate is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in KurateA welcoming city for all, Kurate has a variety of lodging options. There are 155 hotels in the Kurate area and you can shop as many as 18 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 100 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 32 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to KurateFly in to Fukuoka (FUK), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from downtown Kurate. Kitakyushu (KKJ) is the next closest major airport, 21.2 mi (34 km) away. Kurate Station is the closest train station.
What to see around KurateA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Edo Light Museum
- • Kitakyushu Municipal Children's Culture and Science Museum
- • Centre for Contemporary Art Kitakyushu
- • Kitakyushu Environment Museum
- • Museum of Natural and Human History
- • Kissho-ji Temple
- • Takakura Shrine
- • Fukuchi Sanroku Hana Park
- • Okanominato Shrine
- • Kawachi Fujien
When to visit KurateWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches