What is Merlo Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you may want to consider Merlo. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Nature Reserve Rincón del Este, Mirador del Sol and Cathedral of Merlo. When you're ready to relax after a day exploring the area with the family, Merlo has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can make a choice from 40 Merlo accommodations to find one you and your whole family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Merlo?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Restaurant • Arcade • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free cribs • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi
Torres del Sol3-star hotel
Cana Blaya Apart HotelCity-center Merlo hotel with bar
Villa De Merlo Hotel Spa3.5-star hotel with spa, 24-hour health club
Apart Hotel La Candida3-star Merlo hotel with bar
Cabanas Serranas Adriana3-star lodge
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Merlo?
You’ll discover that Merlo and the surrounding area provides many entertaining things to do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some recommendations to make your trip both memorable and educational:
- Nature Reserve Rincón del Este
- Algarrobo Abuelo
- Mirador del Sol
- Cathedral of Merlo
- Parroquia Nuestra Senora del Rosario
Sights & Landmarks