Hotels in Pine Mountain Lake, California
Search & Compare Pine Mountain Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pine Mountain Lake
Pine Mountain Lake overviewPine Mountain Lake is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Groveland Wayside Park and Mary Laveroni Community Park when the weather is nice. Head to Pine Mountain Lake Marina and Pine Mountain Lake Golf Course to make some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Pine Mountain Lake is for you.
Where to stay in Pine Mountain LakeA welcoming city for all, Pine Mountain Lake has a variety of lodging options. There are 42 hotels in the Pine Mountain Lake area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to Pine Mountain LakeFly in to Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite), 75.6 mi (121.6 km) from downtown Pine Mountain Lake. Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 79.2 mi (127.4 km) away.
What to see around Pine Mountain LakeIts parks, mountain views, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Groveland Wayside Park
- • Mary Laveroni Community Park
- • Stanislaus National Forest
- • Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
- • Pine Mountain Lake Marina
- • Pine Mountain Lake Golf Course
- • Black Oak Casino
- • Northern Mariposa County History Center
- • Sierra Repertory Theater - East Sonora