Hotels in Laguna Vista, Texas
Search & Compare Laguna Vista Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Laguna Vista
Laguna Vista overviewLaguna Vista is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of beaches and islands. You'll find a wide variety of chocolate and coffee choices. Families will find plenty of fun at Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark. Make it a point to see sights like South Padre Island Golf Club and Port Isabel Lighthouse. A family-friendly area, Laguna Vista also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Laguna VistaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Laguna Vista has accommodations to fit every need. There are 98 hotels in the Laguna Vista area and you can shop as many as 22 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 55%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 33 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to Laguna VistaFly in to Brownsville, TX (BRO-Brownsville-South Padre Island Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from downtown Laguna Vista. Harlingen, TX (HRL-Valley Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 24.2 mi (39 km) away.
What to see around Laguna VistaSights especially popular with families include:
- • Dolphin and Nature Research Center
- • South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center
- • Sea Turtle Inc
- • Sea Turtle Rescue Center
- • Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark
- • South Padre Island Golf Club
- • Port Isabel Lighthouse
- • Museums of Port Isabel
- • Long Island Village Golf Course
- • South Padre Island Convention Centre
When to visit Laguna VistaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 80°F day, 52°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 64°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 72°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 52°F night
- • January-March: 3.8 inches
- • April-June: 6.5 inches
- • July-September: 9.5 inches
- • October-December: 6.4 inches