Hotels in Sisterdale, Texas
Search & Compare Sisterdale Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sisterdale
Sisterdale overviewSisterdale is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and natural features, and known for its churches and shops. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and camping. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as James Kiehl River Bend Park and Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area. A stop at places like Cave without a Name and Nelson City Dance Hall will create some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Sisterdale is for you.
Where to stay in SisterdaleA welcoming city for all, Sisterdale has a variety of lodging options. There are 62 hotels in the Sisterdale area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 31%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 35 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
How to get to SisterdaleFly in to San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 35.2 mi (56.7 km) from downtown Sisterdale.
What to see around SisterdaleIt's notable for its swimming spots, hiking trails, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • James Kiehl River Bend Park
- • Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area
- • Cave without a Name
- • Joshua Springs Park and Preserve
- • Old Tunnel Wildlife Management Area
- • Nelson City Dance Hall
- • Hill Country Miniatures Museum
- • Buckhorn Golf Course
- • Hill Country Distillers
- • Treue Der Union Monument
When to visit SisterdaleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 5.9 inches
- • April-June: 10.1 inches
- • July-September: 8.2 inches
- • October-December: 8.0 inches