Hotels in Kachina Village, Arizona
Search & Compare Kachina Village Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kachina Village
Kachina Village overviewKachina Village is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Walnut Canyon National Monument when the weather is nice. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Lowell Observatory. A family- and business-friendly area, Kachina Village also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Kachina VillageWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Kachina Village has options to suit everyone's style. There are 112 hotels in the Kachina Village area and you can shop as many as 44 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 47 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 25 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
How to get to Kachina VillageFly in to Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from downtown Kachina Village.
What to see around Kachina VillageEnjoy the university setting or the collegiate vibe around the area of:
- • Coconino Community College
- • Northern Arizona University
- • Lowell Observatory
- • Walnut Canyon National Monument
When to visit Kachina VillageCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 6.3 inches
- • April-June: 2.1 inches
- • July-September: 8.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.3 inches