Hotels in Agua-Garcia, Spain
Search & Compare Agua-Garcia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Agua-Garcia
Agua-Garcia overviewAgua-Garcia is a secluded hideaway distinct for its beaches and historical sites, and known for its spas and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families will find plenty of fun at Loro Park. Check out local attractions like Monje Winery and Real Club de Golf de Tenerife. Whatever you're into, Agua-Garcia has something for you.
Where to stay in Agua-GarciaAgua-Garcia offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 127 hotels in the Agua-Garcia area and you can shop as many as 92 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $20 per night
- • 60 3-star hotels with an average price of $27 per night
- • 47 4-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
How to get to Agua-GarciaFly in to Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from downtown Agua-Garcia. Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South) is the next closest major airport, 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away.
What to see around Agua-GarciaThe area's entertainment and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Tenerife Museum of History and Anthropology
- • Cristino de Vera Foundation
- • Iberoamericano Art Museum
- • Casa de Los Balcones Museum
- • Tenerife Auditorium
- • Nuestra Senora de la Concepcion Church
- • Santa Catalina Convent
- • Nuestra Senora de Candelaria Cathedral
- • Jardina Lookout
- • San Francisco de Asis Parish
- • Bollullo Beach
- • Candelaria Beach
- • La Granja Park
- • Botanical Garden of La Orotava
- • Lago Martianez Swimming Pools
- • Monje Winery
- • Real Club de Golf de Tenerife
- • University of La Laguna
- • Cathedral of La Laguna
- • Plaza del Adelantado