Hotels in McKinley Park, Alaska
Search & Compare McKinley Park Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in McKinley Park
McKinley Park overviewMcKinley Park is a luxury getaway known for its parks and natural features, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Stampede Trailhead. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Denali National Park Visitors Center and Wilderness Access Center. McKinley Park is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in McKinley ParkWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, McKinley Park has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $127 per night
How to get to McKinley ParkFly in to Fairbanks, AK (FAI-Fairbanks Intl.), 85.2 mi (137.1 km) from downtown McKinley Park.
What to see around McKinley ParkSome recommended places to see include:
- • Denali National Park Visitors Center
- • Wilderness Access Center
- • Black Diamond Golf Course
- • Stampede Trailhead
When to visit McKinley ParkIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 31°F day, -5°F night
- • April-June: 68°F day, 7°F night
- • July-September: 68°F day, 24°F night
- • October-December: 42°F day, -4°F night
- • January-March: 1.3 inches
- • April-June: 3.2 inches
- • July-September: 7.6 inches
- • October-December: 2.4 inches