Hotels in Jewelry District, California
Search & Compare Jewelry District Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jewelry District
Jewelry District overviewJewelry District is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites and known for live music and theater. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Plan a fun excursion to Staples Center and Dodger Stadium. Popular attractions like University of Southern California and California State University-Los Angeles are sure to leave an impression. Jewelry District is a business-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Jewelry DistrictWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Jewelry District has options to suit everyone's style. There are 956 hotels in the Jewelry District area and you can shop as many as 205 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 357 2-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
- • 299 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 216 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
- • 27 5-star hotels with an average price of $285 per night
How to get to Jewelry DistrictFly in to Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from downtown Jewelry District. Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) is the next closest major airport, 11.8 mi (19 km) away. Pershing Square Station is the closest metro station.
What to see around Jewelry DistrictFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Staples Center
- • Dodger Stadium
- • Galen Center
- • Exposition Park
- • Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena
- • Orpheum Theatre
- • Museum of Neon Art
- • Walt Disney Concert Hall
- • Grammy Museum
- • Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
- • Macy's Plaza
- • Grand Central Market
- • Los Angeles Flower District
- • Santee Alley
- • The Grove
- • University of Southern California
- • California State University-Los Angeles
- • Hollywood Walk of Fame
- • Dolby Theater
- • TCL Chinese Theatre