What's Kampung Baru Like?
People go to Kampung Baru to see attractions like Berjaya Times Square and to explore its green spaces like KLCC Park. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. Suria KLCC Shopping Centre and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kampung Baru?
We have 33 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Kampung Baru but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Steam room • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 3 bars • Steam room • Fitness center • Cafe
Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur - 0.6 mi (1 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur - 1.3 mi (2.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) awayLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur - 0.9 mi (1.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Hilton Kuala Lumpur - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with 6 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Kampung Baru
Kampung Baru is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 10 mi (16 km) from Kampung Baru
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from Kampung Baru
Getting to Kampung Baru on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Kampang Baru Station
- Raja Uda MRT Station
Things to See and Do in and around Kampung Baru
What to See in Kampung Baru
- KLCC Park
- Kuala Lumpur Forest Eco Park
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur
- Merdeka 118