Where is Gozo Ferry Terminal?
Mġarr is home to Gozo Ferry Terminal. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might like to visit Mgarr ix-Xini and Blue Lagoon.
Where Can I Stay near Gozo Ferry Terminal?
We've got 45 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Gozo Ferry Terminal. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Grand Hotel Gozo
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Gee9teen Villa in Gozo, Pool & Whirlpool
- 3.5-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Cloud 9 Residence - Your Holiday Home In Gozo
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Great Location: FREE Gozo transfers, WIFI, Bicycles & BBQ – NO Car required!
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do near Gozo Ferry Terminal
What to See near Gozo Ferry Terminal
- Mgarr ix-Xini
- Blue Lagoon
- Ggantija Temple
- Ramla Bay Beach
- Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal
Things to Do near Gozo Ferry Terminal
- Popeye Village
- The Malta Classic Car Collection
- Kelinu Grima Maritime Museum
- Il Hagar - Heart of Gozo Museum
How to Get to Gozo Ferry Terminal
Flights to Mġarr
- Malta Intl. Airport (MLA), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from central Mġarr