Hotels in Font-Rubi, Spain
Search & Compare Font-Rubi Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Font-Rubi
Font-Rubi overviewFont-Rubi is a budget-friendly place known for its wineries. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Montserrat Monastery. Check out local attractions like J. Miquel Jane Winery and Cava Martin Soler. Font-Rubi is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Font-RubiFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Font-Rubi is the place to go. There are 227 hotels in the Font-Rubi area and you can shop as many as 136 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 31 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 83 3-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 80 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 11 5-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
How to get to Font-RubiFly in to Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from downtown Font-Rubi. Reus (REU) is the next closest major airport, 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away.
What to see around Font-RubiFun activities such as biking, wine tasting, and tours are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • J. Miquel Jane Winery
- • Cava Martin Soler
- • Caves Romagosa Torne
- • Nadal Winery
- • Jean Leon
- • Giro Ribot
- • Torres Winery
- • Segura Viudas Winery
- • Can Bas
- • Les Cultures del Vi de Catalunya Museum
When to visit Font-RubiWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches