Hotels in St. Joseph, Missouri
Search & Compare St. Joseph Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of St. Joseph hotels
Best hotels in St. Joseph
St. Joseph overviewSt. Joseph is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and sports, and known for its waterparks and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Make it a point to see sights like Krug Park and Jesse James Home Museum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, St. Joseph is for you.
Where to stay in St. JosephA welcoming city for all, St. Joseph has a variety of lodging options. There are 16 hotels in the St. Joseph area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1485 user reviews of St. Joseph hotels:
- • Whiskey Mansion Inn (St. Joseph)
- • Candlewood Suites St Joseph (St. Joseph)
- • Drury Inn & Suites St Joseph (St. Joseph)
- • Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center St. Joseph (St. Joseph)
- • Hampton Inn St Joseph (St. Joseph)
How to get to St. JosephFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 35 mi (56.4 km) from downtown St. Joseph.
What to see around St. JosephSome recommended places to see include:
- • Krug Park
- • Jesse James Home Museum
- • Pony Express Museum
- • Atchison County Historical Society Museum
When to visit St. JosephWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.6 inches
- • October-December: 5.9 inches