Hotels in Torrelavit, Spain
Search & Compare Torrelavit Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Torrelavit
Torrelavit overviewTorrelavit is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its wineries and spas. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Montserrat Monastery. Check out local attractions like Jean Leon and Segura Viudas Winery. Torrelavit is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in TorrelavitWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Torrelavit can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 1019 hotels in the Torrelavit area and you can shop as many as 359 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 160 2-star hotels with an average price of $22 per night
- • 309 3-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 400 4-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 59 5-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
How to get to TorrelavitFly in to Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from downtown Torrelavit.
What to see around TorrelavitFun activities such as golf, wine tasting, and sporting events are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Jean Leon
- • Segura Viudas Winery
- • Nadal Winery
- • Agusti Torello Mata
- • Cava Martin Soler
- • Can Bas
- • Castellroig
- • Castellroig Wines and Sparkling Wines
- • Cava Recaredo Winery
- • Giro Ribot
When to visit TorrelavitWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches