Where is Palm Bay Beach?
George Town is home to Palm Bay Beach. Visitors to beachside George Town love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Fowl Cay and Emerald Bay Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Palm Bay Beach?
We've got 65 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Palm Bay Beach. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Walkable location
*NEWLY RENOVATED* Beach Front Luxury Home - Located at The Hideaways Resort
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Walkable location
Sapphire Garden Townhouses
- 3-star resort • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Comfy beds
Owners Featured on HGTV's "Bahamas Life!" - Beautiful Oceanfront Villa
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Exuma Beach Resort
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Palm Bay Beach
What to See near Palm Bay Beach
- Fowl Cay
- Hoopers Bay
- Jolly Hall Beach
- Rolletown Tombs
- Moss Town Beach
How to Get to Palm Bay Beach
Flights to George Town
- Exuma Intl. Airport (GGT), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from central George Town