Where is Port of Tallinn?
Port of Tallinn is located in Kesklinn. It's in a historic neighborhood known for its port and the museums. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Nautica and Rottermann Quarter.
Where Can I Stay near Port of Tallinn?
We've got 135 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Port of Tallinn. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Citybox Tallinn City Center
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Walkable location
Metropol Spa Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Central location
Tallink Spa and Conference Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Walkable location
- 5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Walkable location
Things to See and Do near Port of Tallinn
What to See near Port of Tallinn
- Rusian Cultural Center
- Tallinn University
- Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church
- St. Catherine's Passage
- Town Hall Square
Things to Do near Port of Tallinn
- Rottermann Quarter
- Estonian Maritime Museum
- KGB Museum
- Viru Keskus Shopping Centre