Hotels in Historic Main Street Placerville, California
Search & Compare Historic Main Street Placerville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Historic Main Street Placerville
Historic Main Street Placerville overviewHistoric Main Street Placerville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and museums. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Placerville Historical Museum and Fountain and Tallman Soda Works Building. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce and Bell Tower. A family- and business-friendly area, Historic Main Street Placerville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Historic Main Street PlacervilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Historic Main Street Placerville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 56 hotels in the Historic Main Street Placerville area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $160 per night
How to get to Historic Main Street PlacervilleFly in to Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 42.7 mi (68.8 km) from downtown Historic Main Street Placerville.
What to see around Historic Main Street PlacervilleThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Placerville Historical Museum
- • Fountain and Tallman Soda Works Building
- • El Dorado County Historical Museum
- • Hangtown's Gold Bug Park and Mine
- • Lumsden Park
- • Eldorado National Forest
- • Pollock Pines Recreation Park
- • Sly Park Campground
- • El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce
- • Bell Tower
- • Placerville City Hall
- • Placerville Speedway
- • El Dorado County Fairgrounds