Hotels in Troodos

Photo by Ionescu Simona Liliana

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Troodos?

Troodos Hotel

2 out of 5
8.6/10 (53 reviews)

Top landmarks in Troodos

Find out more about Troodos

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Troodos. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Troodos has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Troodos with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Troodos hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Troodos hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Troodos?
Jubilee Hotel and Troodos Hotel are a couple of properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking at my hotel in Troodos?
Park your car for free at these properties: Jubilee Hotel and Troodos Hotel.
Can I book refundable hotels in Troodos?
If you want the flexibility to change your travel plans to Troodos, most hotels provide refundable* bookable rates. You can find these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which Troodos hotels do our guests like for their great location?
Our guests rave about the location of Troodos Hotel.
Where should I stay in Troodos if I want an affordable accommodation?
Troodos Hotel and Jubilee Hotel are two accommodations you might want to consider that’ll save you money.
What will the weather in Troodos be like during my trip?
The warmest months in Troodos are usually August and July with an average temp of 78°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 56°F. The rainiest months are January and December.
Why should I book my Troodos accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Troodos travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring