Hotels in Bell-Lloc d'Urgell, Spain
Search & Compare Bell-Lloc d'Urgell Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bell-Lloc d'Urgell
Bell-Lloc d'Urgell overviewBell-Lloc d'Urgell is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and riverfront, and known for its cathedrals and college atmosphere. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Capella de Sant Isidori and Cathedral of St. Mary of La Seu Vella. Local sights like Mitjana Municipal Park and Roda Roda - Lleida Automobile Museum are worth a visit. If you're looking for a business-friendly getaway, Bell-Lloc d'Urgell is for you.
Where to stay in Bell-Lloc d'UrgellWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Bell-Lloc d'Urgell can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 16 hotels in the Bell-Lloc d'Urgell area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $35 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to Bell-Lloc d'UrgellFly in to Alguaire (ILD-Lleida-Alguaire), 13.6 mi (22 km) from downtown Bell-Lloc d'Urgell. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 71.2 mi (114.6 km) away. Bell-lloc d'Urgell Station is the closest train station.
What to see around Bell-Lloc d'UrgellIf you're interested in cathedrals or historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Capella de Sant Isidori
- • Cathedral of St. Mary of La Seu Vella
- • New Cathedral of Lleida
- • Templar Castle of Gardeny
- • Monastery of Vallbona de les Monges
- • Mitjana Municipal Park
- • Roda Roda - Lleida Automobile Museum
- • San Joan Plaza
- • Jaume Morera Art Museum
- • Old Hospital of Santa Maria
When to visit Bell-Lloc d'UrgellCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches