Hotels in Riudecanyes, Spain
Search & Compare Riudecanyes Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Riudecanyes
Riudecanyes overviewRiudecanyes is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and known for its wineries and spas. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Roman Circus and Tarragona Cathedral. Popular attractions like Cambrils Beach and Levante Beach are sure to leave an impression. A family- and business-friendly area, Riudecanyes also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RiudecanyesWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Riudecanyes can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 207 hotels in the Riudecanyes area and you can shop as many as 69 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 26 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 99 3-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 62 4-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 9 5-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to RiudecanyesFly in to Reus (REU), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from downtown Riudecanyes. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 59.2 mi (95.2 km) away. Riudecanyes-Botarell Station is the closest train station.
What to see around RiudecanyesFun activities are on hand such as camping, wine tasting, and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Ferrer Bobet Winery
- • Sangenis I Vaque
- • Clos Dominic S.L.
- • Buil and Gine Winery
- • Celler Sabate
- • Parc Sama
- • PortAventura Theme Park
- • Aquopolis Costa Dorada
- • Cambrils Beach
- • Ponent Beach
- • Levante Beach
- • Capellans Beach
- • Llenguadets Beach
- • Roman Circus
- • Tarragona Cathedral
- • National Archaeological Museum of Tarragona
- • Tarragona Amphitheatre
When to visit RiudecanyesWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches