Where is Roma Est?
Rome is home to Roma Est. Rome is a historic city well known for its cathedral and cafes. If you want to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Colosseum and Villa Borghese.
Where Can I Stay near Roma Est?
We've got 113 hotels you can pick from within 5 miles of Roma Est. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Hotel Roma Tor Vergata - 3.7 mi (5.9 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
GP Hotel - 4.7 mi (7.5 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Things to See and Do near Roma Est
What to See near Roma Est
- Villa Borghese
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum
Things to Do near Roma Est
- Marco Simone Golf Club
- Terme di Roma - Acque Albule
- La Romanina Shopping Center
- Hadrian's Villa
- Anagnina Mall
How to Get to Roma Est
Flights to Rome
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from central Rome
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from central Rome