Hotels in A Rua, Spain
Search & Compare A Rua Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in A Rua
A Rua overviewA Rua is unique for its wineries, historical sites, and monuments. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Montefurado Roman Tunnel and Nuestra Senora de las Ermitas Sanctuary. Head to Manzaneda Ski Area and Ponte da Boga to make some memories. A Rua is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in A RuaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, A Rua is the place to go. There are 19 hotels in the A Rua area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
How to get to A RuaFly in to Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 78.2 mi (125.8 km) from downtown A Rua. A Rua Petin Station is the closest train station.
What to see around A RuaMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Montefurado Roman Tunnel
- • Nuestra Senora de las Ermitas Sanctuary
- • Manzaneda Ski Area
- • Ponte da Boga
When to visit A RuaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches