Hotels in Penobscot Nation Indian Reservation, United States of America
Search & Compare Penobscot Nation Indian Reservation Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Penobscot Nation Indian Reservation
Penobscot Nation Indian Reservation overviewPenobscot Nation Indian Reservation is a relaxing place distinct for its gardens and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find a wide variety of cheese and coffee choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around University of Maine and Husson University. Make it a point to see sights like Lincoln Memorial Library and Jato Highlands Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Penobscot Nation Indian Reservation also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Penobscot Nation Indian ReservationA welcoming city for all, Penobscot Nation Indian Reservation has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to Penobscot Nation Indian ReservationFly in to Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 30.4 mi (49 km) from downtown Penobscot Nation Indian Reservation.
What to see around Penobscot Nation Indian ReservationTake in the collegiate vibe with a visit to:
- • University of Maine
- • Husson University
- • University of Maine at Bangor
- • Beal College
- • Lincoln Memorial Library
- • Jato Highlands Golf Course
- • Hudson Museum
- • Collins Center for the Arts
- • Maine Forest and Logging Museum
When to visit Penobscot Nation Indian ReservationIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 43°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 77°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 61°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 8.3 inches
- • April-June: 11.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 12.1 inches