Where is Wheaton College?
Norton is home to Wheaton College. Norton is a family-friendly city known for its cultural attractions such as the live music and the theater scene. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might like to visit Xfinity Center and National Shrine of our Lady of La Salette.
Where Can I Stay near Wheaton College?
You might want to consider this hotel in Wheaton College.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mansfield - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Wheaton College
What to See near Wheaton College
- National Shrine of our Lady of La Salette
- Plainridge Race Course
- Stonehill College
- Mayflower Hill Cemetery
- Bristol County Court House
Things to Do near Wheaton College
- Xfinity Center
- Foxborough Country Club
- Plainridge Park Casino
- Raynham Flea Market
- Attleboro Arts Museum
How to Get to Wheaton College
Flights to Norton
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from central Norton
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from central Norton
- T.F. Green Airport (PVD), 21 mi (33.9 km) from central Norton