Hotels in Curry Village, California
Search & Compare Curry Village Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Curry Village
Curry Village overviewCurry Village is a small town distinct for its parks and riverfront, and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Glacier Point and Half Dome when the weather is nice. Vernal Falls and Yosemite Falls are popular places to visit. A family-friendly area, Curry Village also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Curry VillageWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Curry Village can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 19 hotels in the Curry Village area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $145 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $145 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
How to get to Curry VillageFly in to Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite), 40.5 mi (65.1 km) from downtown Curry Village. Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 67.4 mi (108.5 km) away.
What to see around Curry VillageIts parks, riverfront, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Glacier Point
- • Sentinel Dome
- • Vernal Falls
- • Yosemite Falls
- • Half Dome
- • Yosemite Visitor Center
- • Yosemite Museum Gallery
- • Nevada Falls
- • Yosemite Valley
- • El Capitan
When to visit Curry VillageCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 18.3 inches
- • April-June: 5.0 inches
- • July-September: 0.7 inches
- • October-December: 12.1 inches