Where is Tri County Fairgrounds?
Bishop is home to Tri County Fairgrounds. Bishop is well known for its great selection of restaurants. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Little Lakes Valley Trail and Paiute Palace Casino.
Where Can I Stay near Tri County Fairgrounds?
We've got 28 hotels to pick from within a mile of Tri County Fairgrounds. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Vagabond Inn Bishop
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Close to shopping
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free casino shuttle • Walkable location
Travelodge by Wyndham Bishop
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Lazy river
Things to See and Do near Tri County Fairgrounds
What to See near Tri County Fairgrounds
- Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center
- Bishop City Park
- Monument Bank
Things to Do near Tri County Fairgrounds
- Paiute Palace Casino
- Keough's Hot Springs
- Bishop Country Club Golf Course
- Canal Walks
- Laws Railroad Museum
How to Get to Tri County Fairgrounds
Flights to Bishop
- Bishop, CA (BIH-Eastern Sierra Regional), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from central Bishop
- Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite), 30.5 mi (49 km) from central Bishop