What's Colonia del Valle Like?In Colonia del Valle, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places like Plaza Universidad Shopping Center and Galerias Insurgentes while you're here. Paseo de la Reforma and Zócalo are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Colonia del Valle?
We have 35 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Colonia del Valle:
Ayenda La Joya3-star B&B
- Free WiFi • Cafe
The Host Business Suites at WTCCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
City Plus Patio Universidad2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Colonia del ValleColonia del Valle is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Colonia del Valle
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from Colonia del Valle
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 26.6 mi (42.9 km) from Colonia del Valle
Getting to Colonia del Valle on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Division del Norte Station
- Parque de los Venados Station
- 20 de Noviembre Station
Things to See and Do in and around Colonia del Valle
Things to See near Colonia del Valle:
- Paseo de la Reforma (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Zócalo (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- World Trade Center Mexico City (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- The Angel of Independence Monument (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Glorieta de Insurgentes (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)