Hotels in Pumpkin Center, North Carolina
Search & Compare Pumpkin Center Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pumpkin Center
Pumpkin Center overviewPumpkin Center is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its amusement park and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Coastal Plains Raceway and Dragway. Make some memories at Coastal Carolina Community College and Jacksonville Mall. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Pumpkin Center is for you.
Where to stay in Pumpkin CenterWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Pumpkin Center can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 34 hotels in the Pumpkin Center area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to Pumpkin CenterFly in to Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 14 mi (22.5 km) from downtown Pumpkin Center. New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional) is the next closest major airport, 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away.
What to see around Pumpkin CenterHere are some top sights to see:
- • Coastal Carolina Community College
- • Jacksonville Mall
- • Onslow County Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- • Camp Lejeune Main Gate and Visitor Center
- • Pelletier House
When to visit Pumpkin CenterCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 11.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 19.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches