Hotels in Pupukea, Hawaii
Search & Compare Pupukea Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pupukea
Pupukea overviewPupukea is unique for its beaches and parks. Take in some local culture at popular places like Polynesian Cultural Center and Dole Plantation. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Banzai Pipeline. Pupukea is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PupukeaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Pupukea can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 17 hotels in the Pupukea area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $179 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $156 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $189 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $290 per night
How to get to PupukeaFly in to Honolulu, HI (HNL-Honolulu Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.9 km) from downtown Pupukea. Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) is the next closest major airport, 24.3 mi (39 km) away.
What to see around PupukeaIts beaches and parks are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Banzai Pipeline
- • Sunset Beach
- • Pupukea Beach Park
- • Waimea National Audubon Society
- • Waimea Falls Park
- • Polynesian Cultural Center
- • Dole Plantation
When to visit PupukeaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 77°F day, 60°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 62°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 67°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • January-March: 17.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 20.7 inches