Hotels in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village

Photo by Adriana Zubieta

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village?

Top landmarks in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village

Find out more about Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village

Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village is a family-friendly place known for its restaurants. Activities like hiking give you a chance to enjoy the outdoors while you're in town. This winter paradise of Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village is home to top ski areas like Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort. While you're in town, don't miss a chance to see sights like Brind'O Aquaclub and Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village?
Le Lodge de la Montagne - Les Suites Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant and Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tremblant, an IHG Hotel are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village?
Park your car for free at these properties: Fairmont Tremblant, Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec and Le Lodge de la Montagne - Les Suites Tremblant. There are 5 options you may want to check out on our site.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village?
If you want the flexibility to change your travel plans to Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village, most accommodations offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Fairmont Tremblant and Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec.
Which Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village hotels do travelers like for their central location?
Travelers like these properties for their convenient location: Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tremblant, an IHG Hotel, Tour des Voyageurs and Le Lodge de la Montagne - Les Suites Tremblant. For a quiet locale, travelers like Ermitage du Lac - Les Suites Tremblant.
Where should I stay in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village if I want a reasonably priced accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tremblant, an IHG Hotel.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village for a family-friendly trip?
Your kids are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle, Le Westin Tremblant and Le Lodge de la Montagne - Les Suites Tremblant. You can also review 6 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village for a trip with my partner?
Hôtel Quintessence is a great option for a romantic getaway.
Where should I stay in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village if I'm looking for a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Hôtel Quintessence.
What will the weather in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village be like during my visit?
June and July are typically the warmest months in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village when the average temp is 61°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 19°F. June and July are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring