Hotels in Ulumalu, Hawaii
Search & Compare Ulumalu Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ulumalu
Ulumalu overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of the jungle and beaches, Ulumalu is known for its historical sites, museums, and parks. You can take advantage of adventure in the area. Spend a relaxing day at Haleakala National Park and Maui Nui Botanical Gardens when the weather is nice. Hookipa Beach Park and Maui Arts and Cultural Center are popular sights to see. Ulumalu is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in UlumaluWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Ulumalu has accommodations to fit every need. There are 127 hotels in the Ulumalu area and you can shop as many as 193 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 63 3-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 52 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
- • 7 5-star hotels with an average price of $434 per night
How to get to UlumaluFly in to Kahului, HI (OGG), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from downtown Ulumalu. Hana, HI (HNM) is the next closest major airport, 18.7 mi (30 km) away.
What to see around UlumaluSome top sights in the area include:
- • Haleakala National Park
- • Hookipa Beach Park
- • Maui Arts and Cultural Center
- • Maui Nui Botanical Gardens
When to visit UlumaluCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 82°F day, 63°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 65°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 70°F night
- • October-December: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • January-March: 7.2 inches
- • April-June: 2.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.9 inches
- • October-December: 6.7 inches