Hotels in El Boalo, Spain
Search & Compare El Boalo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in El Boalo
El Boalo overviewEl Boalo is surrounded by picturesque views of mountains. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like La Granja and Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Royal Palace of El Pardo and Segovia Aqueduct are popular places to visit. Whatever you're into, El Boalo has something for you.
Where to stay in El BoaloWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, El Boalo has options to suit everyone's style. There are 647 hotels in the El Boalo area and you can shop as many as 441 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 51%.
- • 156 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 199 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 217 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 28 5-star hotels with an average price of $113 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 72048 user reviews of El Boalo hotels: BlueSense Sierra Madrid
How to get to El BoaloFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from downtown El Boalo.
What to see around El BoaloIt's well known for its mountain views and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Bola del Mundo
- • Penalara Mountain
- • La Granja
- • Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- • Royal Palace of El Pardo
- • Segovia Aqueduct
- • Plaza Mayor
When to visit El BoaloCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches