What's Ladugardsgardet Like?Ladugardsgardet is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the waterfront. Spend an afternoon at Maritime Museum or Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology. There's plenty more to see, including Värtahamnen Ferry Terminal and Stockholm Frihamnen Terminal.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ladugardsgardet?
Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Ladugardsgardet:
Villa KällhagenWaterfront hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Terrace • Walkable location
Clarion Collection Hotel Tapto3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Scandic AriadneWaterfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
How to Get to LadugardsgardetLadugardsgardet is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Stockholm.
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), 22 mi (35.5 km) from Ladugardsgardet
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Ladugardsgardet
Things to See and Do in and around Ladugardsgardet
What to See in Ladugardsgardet
- Värtahamnen Ferry Terminal
- Stockholm Frihamnen Terminal
- Lindarangsvagen Park
- Royal College of Music
Things to Do in Ladugardsgardet
- Maritime Museum
- Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology
- Magasin III
- Police Museum