Hotels in Huelo, Hawaii
Search & Compare Huelo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Huelo
Huelo overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of the jungle and beaches, Huelo is known for its historical sites, museums, and parks. You can take advantage of adventure in the area. Spend a relaxing day at Haleakala National Park when the weather is nice. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Hookipa Beach Park. Huelo is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HueloWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Huelo has options to suit everyone's style. There are 126 hotels in the Huelo area and you can shop as many as 192 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 63 3-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 51 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
- • 7 5-star hotels with an average price of $434 per night
How to get to HueloFly in to Kahului, HI (OGG), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from downtown Huelo. Hana, HI (HNM) is the next closest major airport, 15.7 mi (25.2 km) away.
What to see around HueloSome popular places in the area to visit include:
- • Haleakala National Park
- • Hookipa Beach Park
When to visit HueloCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 82°F day, 63°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 65°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 70°F night
- • October-December: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • January-March: 7.2 inches
- • April-June: 2.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.9 inches
- • October-December: 6.7 inches