Hotels in Kamalo, Hawaii
Search & Compare Kamalo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kamalo
Kamalo overviewKamalo is a relaxing place known for its beaches and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining choices, along with activities like whale watching and snorkeling. Soak up some sunshine at popular spots in the area like Kaanapali Beach and Kapalua Beach. Popular attractions like Kalaupapa National Historical Park and D.T. Fleming Beach Park are sure to leave an impression. Whatever you're into, Kamalo has something for you.
Where to stay in KamaloA welcoming city for all, Kamalo has a variety of lodging options. There are 97 hotels in the Kamalo area and you can shop as many as 81 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $140 per night
- • 39 3-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
- • 49 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $504 per night
How to get to KamaloFly in to Kalaupapa, HI (LUP), 12 mi (19.3 km) from downtown Kamalo. Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) is the next closest major airport, 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away.
What to see around KamaloIts beaches and whale watching are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Wailau Beach
- • Honouli Maloo Bay Beach
- • Shipwreck Beach
- • Kapuaiwa Coconut Grove
- • Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- • Kaanapali Beach
- • Kapalua Beach
- • D.T. Fleming Beach Park
- • Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course