What's Dundrum Like?
In Dundrum, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the coffeehouses. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. Plan a fun excursion to Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port. Other popular sights worth a visit include St. Stephen's Green.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Dundrum?
We have 14 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Dundrum but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Point A Hotel Dublin Parnell Street - 4.3 mi (7 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Marlin Hotel Stephens Green - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hilton Garden Inn Dublin City Centre - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
The Grafton Hotel - 3.7 mi (5.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Zanzibar Locke - 4.1 mi (6.5 km) awayUpscale apartment with kitchen
How to Get to Dundrum
Dundrum is located 4.3 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Dundrum
Getting to Dundrum on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Dundrum Station
- Balally Station
- Kilmacud Station
Things to See and Do in and around Dundrum
What to See in Dundrum
- Aviva Stadium
- St. Stephen's Green
- Trinity College
- Dublin Port
- University College Dublin