What's Isola Farnese Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Isola Farnese? Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Etruscan Archaeological Site and Farnese Castle. Spanish Steps and Vatican Museums are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Isola Farnese?
Some of the top places to stay in Isola Farnese:
Casa Nostra SignoraHotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Terrace • Garden
Hotel Tempio Di Apollo2-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Garden
Borgo del Gelso
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Villa del RubbioAdults-only villa with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Beach sun loungers • Garden
How to Get to Isola FarneseIsola Farnese is located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from Isola Farnese
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from Isola Farnese
Things to See and Do in and around Isola Farnese
What to See in Isola Farnese
- Etruscan Archaeological Site
- Farnese Castle
Things to Do near Isola Farnese:
- Olgiata Golf Club (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Le Molette Tennis Club (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Teatro Stabile del Giallo (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)