Hotels in Betlan, Spain
Search & Compare Betlan Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Betlan
Betlan overviewBetlan is known for its monuments and spas. You'll enjoy winter fun such as skiing. Take in some of the area's local culture at Aran Valley Museum and Valle de Aran Museum. Local sights like Church of Saint Miqueu and Vielha Ice Palace are worth a visit. Betlan is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BetlanFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Betlan is the place to go. There are 59 hotels in the Betlan area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $181 per night
How to get to BetlanFly in to Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 116.3 mi (187.1 km) from downtown Betlan. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 118.7 mi (191 km) away.
What to see around BetlanThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Aran Valley Museum
- • Valle de Aran Museum
- • PyrenMuseu
- • Vielha Ice Palace
- • Church of Saint-Lary
- • Church of Saint Miqueu
- • Baqueira Beret Ski Resort
- • Aneto
- • Luchon Golf Club
- • Lago de Creguena
When to visit BetlanWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches