What's Leopardstown Like?There's a lot visitors like about Leopardstown, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of coffeehouses and bars in the neighborhood. Take time to see the sights like Leopardstown Racecourse while you're here. Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Leopardstown?
Listed below is our travelers' top lodging choice in Leopardstown:
Clayton Hotel Leopardstown4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to LeopardstownLeopardstown is located 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Leopardstown
Getting to Leopardstown on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Leopardstown Valley Station
- The Gallops Station
- Central Park Station
Things to See and Do in and around Leopardstown
Things to See near Leopardstown:
- Marlay Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- University College Dublin (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- UCD Micheal Smurfit Graduate Business School (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Killiney Beach (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)