Hotels in Main Street Santa Monica, California
Search & Compare Main Street Santa Monica Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Main Street Santa Monica
Main Street Santa Monica overviewMain Street Santa Monica is a budget-friendly place unique for its beaches, live music, and oceanfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and walking. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Hollywood Walk of Fame and Hollywood Sign. Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier are popular sights to see. Main Street Santa Monica is a business-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Main Street Santa MonicaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Main Street Santa Monica has accommodations to fit every need. There are 806 hotels in the Main Street Santa Monica area and you can shop as many as 179 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 279 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 243 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
- • 207 4-star hotels with an average price of $134 per night
- • 34 5-star hotels with an average price of $285 per night
How to get to Main Street Santa MonicaFly in to Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from downtown Main Street Santa Monica. Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) is the next closest major airport, 15.3 mi (24.7 km) away.
What to see around Main Street Santa MonicaThe area's live music scene and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Santa Monica Museum of Art
- • Bergamot Station Arts Center
- • Hammer Museum
- • Getty Center
- • Fowler Museum
- • Original Muscle Beach
- • Venice Beach
- • International Chess Park
- • Muscle Beach Venice
- • Will Rogers State Beach
- • Santa Monica Place
- • Fisherman's Village
- • Westfield Culver City Shopping Center
- • Westfield Century City
- • Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center
- • Santa Monica Pier
- • Sony Pictures Studios
- • University of California Los Angeles
- • J. Paul Getty Museum
- • TCL Chinese Theatre