Where is Circuit Paul Ricard?
Le Castellet is home to Circuit Paul Ricard. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Sainte-Baume and Grotte de Sainte Marie Madeleine.
Where Can I Stay near Circuit Paul Ricard?
We've got 7 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Circuit Paul Ricard. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Hôtel et Spa du Castellet
- 5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants
Grand Prix Hôtel & Restaurant
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Circuit Paul Ricard
What to See near Circuit Paul Ricard
- Grotte de Sainte Marie Madeleine
- Les Lecques Beach
- Bandol Harbour
- Plage de Rènecros
Things to Do near Circuit Paul Ricard
- Aqualand Cyr Sur Mer
- Dolce Fregate Provence Golf Course
- Golf Dolce Frégate
- Domaine de l'Olivette
- Domaines Bunan
How to Get to Circuit Paul Ricard
Flights to Le Castellet
- Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from central Le Castellet