Where is Colonial Life Arena?
Colonial Life Arena is located in Downtown Columbia. It's in a historic neighborhood well known for its college atmosphere and bars. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Fort Jackson and Koger Center for the Arts.
Where Can I Stay near Colonial Life Arena?
We've got 47 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Colonial Life Arena. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool
Cambria Hotel Columbia Downtown The Vista
- 3.5-star property • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
Graduate Columbia, S.C.
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center
Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center
Hyatt Place Columbia/Downtown/The Vista
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle
Things to See and Do near Colonial Life Arena
What to See near Colonial Life Arena
- University of South Carolina
- Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
- South Carolina State House
- West Columbia Riverwalk
- Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park
Things to Do near Colonial Life Arena
- Koger Center for the Arts
- South Carolina State Museum
- Columbia Museum of Art
- Township Auditorium
- South Carolina State Fairgrounds
How to Get to Colonial Life Arena
Flights to The Vista
- Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from central The Vista