Where is Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary?
Hazyview is home to Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary. Hazyview is known for its gardens and parks. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park and Perry's Bridge Reptile Park.
Where Can I Stay near Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary?
We've got a selection of hotels you can choose from near Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Aha Casa Do Sol Hotel & Resort
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant
Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa
- 5-star lodge • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Oppi Plaas Abek
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Idle & Wild
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Ashbourne Country Escape
- 3.5-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • 6 outdoor pools • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary
Things to Do near Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary
- Perry's Bridge Reptile Park
- Shangana Cultural Village
How to Get to Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary
Flights to Hazyview
- Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 21 mi (33.9 km) from central Hazyview