Hotels in Round Island, Michigan
Search & Compare Round Island Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Round Island
Round Island overviewRound Island is a relaxing place known for its historical sites, and surrounded by picturesque views of islands and lakes. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Round Island Lighthouse and Mission Church. Local sights like The Greens of Mackinac and The Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House & Insect World are worth a visit. Round Island is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Round IslandFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Round Island is the place to go. There are 77 hotels in the Round Island area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 34 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 40 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to Round IslandFly in to Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 19.9 mi (32 km) from downtown Round Island. Sault Ste. Marie, MI (CIU-Chippewa County Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 30 mi (48.2 km) away.
What to see around Round IslandOutdoor activities are at hand such as biking, ferry rides, and exploring the port, along with attractions like:
- • Mackinaw City Dock
- • Star Line Mackinac Island Main Dock - St. Ignace
- • Cheboygan Marina
- • Cheboygan State Park
- • Round Island Lighthouse
- • Mission Church
- • The Greens of Mackinac
- • The Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House & Insect World
- • Ste. Anne Catholic Church
When to visit Round IslandIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 42°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 7.1 inches
- • July-September: 8.4 inches
- • October-December: 7.6 inches